Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#05

What should I wear?Velvet dress with my yellow cardigan?Should I doll my hair up into a ponytail,or braid my hair into a complete mess?Which perfume?Definitely one that is not too strong a scent and stink my boy out.And with my black high heel shoes?This could be some really irritating stuff.I guess it is just the way it is.I need a 'First Date' guide book.How to I dress?Formally or informally?OH!This is killing me!

Finally,I was making my way to Sunset Highway after around one hour of dolling up and deciding what to wear.I'll blow him away,I thought to myself,grinning satisfically.When I reached the stairs,far down there,was a figure of a guy.It was Gabriel,no doubt.Cold sweat raged down my spine.Wait a minute.What was he holding in his hand?I walked down the stairs,my shoes clattering at each step as I narrowed my eyes to catch what exactly was in his hand.Soft toy?No it was not.Flowers!Oh my!My jaw dropped to the ground.He must have seen him when he turned around.

He gave me an affectionate smile.Just what I needed to bright up my day!He waited for me to walk towards him.He looked at me from head to toes.Did I blow him off?"For you,"He began.How sweet!I took the bouquet of lilies from his hands and smelled it.It smelled great. "Thanks,Gabriel."I told him.We strolled slowly down the highway.So far so good.If there would be more of this,it would be really fabulous.

We chatted about school life and normal stuffs,just like we did last year.When I scooped up some ice-cream and place it into my mouth,it flowed out from my mouth.Gabriel wiped my mouth with the napkin which was on the table.I felt my cheeks burning."Oh,how cute you look when you blush!"he teased and I laughed.What a gentle lad.He footed the bill and then we strode towards the beach.When we reahed there,he suddenly took my right hand.I felt myself blushing again.His hand was warm and a little bigger than mine.It felt right.I met his eyes,only to catch him laughing at me.

He suddenly squeezed my hand tightly.An "Aw!" escaped my lips and he ran away."You cheeky boy!"I ran after him,determine to catch him.He jogged slowly,as if to let me catch up with him.I took both his hands and we spun around the sand,laughing together.That was when we suddenly stop spinning around and gazed fixedly at each other.Gabriel stop smiling and laughing.I stopped laughing and grinning too.

With a serious look on his face,Gabriel reached his hand out to my arms and probed,"Gladys,you know what?You look beautiful tonight.I mean it."I let him continue."I don't want to regret dating with you.And I guess I won't.You think?""Hmm...."I answered,still thinking about what he had said before that."I don't regret dating with you,Gabriel.You know what?I love your smile.I guess I'm kind of addicted to it.It just lights up my day.I can't believe
I'm here tonight,and especially,with you.Seems like you are my new addiction.I never thought this day would come."I pondered over what I had told him.I was right.It was the best thing in the world,was it not?


Gabriel replied after a while,"Well,you have to,then."He embraced me with a warm hug.Resting my head on his shoulder,I wished that time would stop.I wanted this moment to be everlasting.Me,being in his arms.It felt great.I felt like it was even better than my cozy bed.I pushed away from him slightly,and he smiled at me.He look into my eyes,and mine into his.His face came closer to mine.We were soon close enough.We closed our eyes,and kissed.The first of many kisses.Our tongues soon met.It felt almost perfect.We were not pressing too hard on each other's lips,though there was a little-just a little difficulty in breathing.It was,as of fact,still the very first kiss.

We then opened our eyes.He beamed at me,looking rather satisfied.There was a long moment of silence.He broke the silence."Uh....Wow!It was.....uh,nice."He blushed at the instant he said that.I giggled."Yeah...Hey,you look cute when you blush too!"He smiled and tickled me at my ribs and ran away again.I muttered,"Thanks for tonight,Gabriel."before I went to get him for tickling me.

No comments: